"A little bit of wit for your little itty bits.
We have short and long sleeved onesies, made by Carters or Gerber, in the following sizes: 0-3M, 3-6M, 6-9M, 12M, 18M, 24M. We have tshirts, made by Rabbit Skins, in the following sizes: 6M, 12M, 18M, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5/6, 7. Please note: Rabbit Skins runs about a size small, so please order up for big babies!
I'd love your help in establishing this shop, but if you are wondering about my feedback, you can check out my other shop to see my customer comments:I found this cute shop the other day when browsing around Etsy. They have the most adorable, affordable onesies with the cutest sayings. This is the item that I received:
I thought this product was so cute and funny. The seller really works with you and answers your questions. Not to mention that the delivery was super fast. It comes wrapped in a cute little plastic bag with directions on how to wash it.
Store Name: WittyBitty
Store URL: www.wittybitty.etsy.com
1. Tell us a little about yourself, the seller behind the store. I am just another mom waiting to be discovered as the next Martha Stewart! I have two children (3 1/2 and 10 months old) and one husband (of 6 years). I have one part time job as an addictions counselor, and I've been in the field for 10 years and am very passionate about it. As for my crafty work, my ideas come much faster than the work, and it almost always looks better in my head!
2. What's your store about? What do you typically sell or sell the most? The shop is designed for those who enjoy decorating their children with wit and humor. Not always original, but always witty. No sales yet, but O.P.P. has gotten the most views, I think.
3. Why did you decide to open a shop? I have another Etsy shop (www.seraphinarose.etsy.com) that I work really hard on, but it doesn't seem to pay off all that well... I haven't figured out the trick yet. I notice that lots of people are interested in the funny and generic type onesies and kid tees, so I thought I'd jump in on that cash cow. My cow has not been cashing in yet, though.
4. What does your shop mean to you? My efforts in the children's clothing world mean a lot to me, although it is still very strange and difficult to refer to it as a business or to myself as a creator or crafter. But it verifies for me (at least when sales are good) that I am creative and talented, so I guess it's a bit of an ego boost. I don't intend to "quit my day job" - because I'm only part time and I love it too much - but I would love for something to start bringing in a lot of business.
5. Random Questions, pick one or as many as you like and tell why.
Crayons or Color Pencils : Colored pencils for me - they are much neater and more uniform and organized!
Anchovies or Pepperoni : Neither anchovies or pepperoni - Ick!
Pink or Blue : Pink if it's with black or brown, and blue if it's aqua and brown. And, to take it deeper, I love little girl things, so I guess I'm pink all the way.
Cherries or Blueberries : Cherries for sure, cause I'm not a fan of blueberries. Cherries are sweeter, and they look better on children's clothing! (I think they wash out of children's clothing better, too!)
Flip Flops or Sneakers : Flip Flops, as long as my toes are cute! They are so much easier and low maintenance! I am so not high maintenance!
I am giving away what is in the picture above.
There will be (1) winner:
Winner will receive the onesie above and anything else that I may want to add.
Open to US only (Sorry low budget)
ENDS: August 28th 2010
Entries will be confirmed, if an entry is unable to be verified that entry will be discarded
Winner will be chosen using Random.org
Please pay attention to these rules and good luck!
Must be a follower!
DO NOT need a blog in order to participate. Just simply leave your email address.
In order to win this item all you have to do is leave a comment with your email addy. Everyone that has already filled out the form please leave a comment so that you are added!
**Fine point: I received no payment for this review all I received was this product to review. Everything said was my own personal opinion.**