Saturday, July 3, 2010

Book of The Month: INTRODUCTION

Every month starting in July 2010 (I wll choose the first book) there will be a book to read and whenever you finish the book you will post your review on your blog (or in the comment field if you do not have a blog) then come back to this page and sign Mr. Linky. I will wait till the end of the month to post my review so that everyone has a chance to post their reviews and opinions of the book. Also during the month there will be a poll on next month's book choice. Any suggestions are extremely welcomed. Close to the end of the month I will annonuce the book choice for the following month. There will also be a random drawing for anyone who leaves their reviews for the specific month. They will also be announced at the end of the month.

I hope this makes sense. If not feel free to email me at ashleycsy_09@yahoo.com.

Happy Reading,
Ashley C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!