Friday, July 16, 2010

CSN Stores : Table Lamps


Hello everyone! I have noticed how many blogger's breaths have been taken away by the CSN stores. Its more than what everyone else says it is. Its like taking all of your favorite stores and combining it into one big store. If you cant find what you need in one of the stores then you can give me your money and I can find something I like =D.

Later on this month I will receive a product for review. I just have to do the single most hardest task first and that would be to pick out (1) item that I like. It is so hard because I like everything they have to offer! The prices are great and the shipping is great so what is not to like?

I want to take a minute and tell you about all their amazing table lamps. First of all I want to start with a little history. Do you remember being taught that before lights people had candles and then when they got lights there houses were messy? Well by using one of the CSN table lamps you wont have to ever worry about that problem again. Their lamps come in every size, shape, and style that you could imagine. Here are a few that I really like.




Take a look around the 200+ stores and I bet you will find a lot that you like. Remeber that my review product will be up soon!
-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. CSN Stores are great fun! I have reviewed two bookshelves from them and currently have a giveaway up for a $70 GC. I'm looking forward to seeing which product you end up reviewing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!