Saturday, July 17, 2010

In My Mailbox (2) : Week July 12 - 17th

This has been a very great week!

In the mail I received:

(2) Low Red Moon ARCs
(1) Resurrection in May
(2) Hairbows from Sassy Britches
Swag from Novel Thoughts

In the email I received:

(1) Make Your Own templates tutorial by SophiaGraceBoutique
(1) Print Your Own Tee tutorial by PrintYourOwnTee
(8) templates from Sophia Grace & Print Your Own Tee
(1) $25 giftcard from SophiaGraceBoutique

Here are the pictures:

What did you guys get?
Read On,
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Resurrection in May has a beautiful cover! Good luck with all your books this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to start reading Low Red Moon next. It looks really good! I hope you enjoy your books

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!