Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Read-A-Thon Day 2 Update


Well today comes to an end on the 2nd Read-A-Thon day. Today I didnt get much read want to know why? I had a busy day today.I did however participate in the 2 challenges and I will particpate in the one where you have to write a review tomorrow after I finish a book. Remember how I was studying for my Pharmacology test yesterday? Well, today I took the test and made a 92. Can I get a WOOT WOOT and a Praise the LORD. I could not have done it without Him. Also today I had an appointment with my Nutritionist and I have lost 7 pounds in the 3 weeks that I have been going to her. That is another Raise the Roof! So maybe tomorrow I will finish a least one book.

Does anyone know how to make the tiny URLs for Twitter?

I cant wait to read what everyone else did today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!