Thursday, July 1, 2010

Friday Hops! (3)


Ok so there is a new twist to the blog hop. Everyday Jen will post a new question and the we will answer it on our post. This week's question is:

Tell us your NAME and WHY YOU STARTED BLOGGING

So here it goes: My name is Ashley and I started blogging because I love to discuss all the books and to receive free stuff from the contest. I have always had a love foe books. I used to post on LiveJournal all the time, but then I would see other people's blogs and it made me want one. I was so appauled at the blogger industry and how discussing books made me feel.

I look forward to seeing everyone's response. If you want to participate then just click on the link above!



5 comments:

  1. Just hopping by from the book hop. I'm a new follower. I hope your enjoying City of Bones, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley!

    Found you through the hop! I see your reading City of Bones, I'm a big fan of that series, I hope you like it! Happy Friday:)

    Jenny
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you at the hop. Isn't free stuff great? So many fun contests. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I have returned the favors!

    Vicki - That was not my site that you added to your book blog list. Its fine if you dont want to change it. Just thought I would let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanessa love the vlog and thanks for following. I'm now a follower to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!