Thursday, July 8, 2010

Friday Hops! (4)


This week question: This week's question: Tell us about some of your favorite authors and why they are your favorites!

I completely agree with Jen @ Crazy for Book. I absolutely love James Patterson and how he always seems to leave a cliffhanger no matter what happens in the book. His books are just written so well and his characters are extremely developed. At the end of the book I feel like I am very close with the characters and when they cry I cry.

If you want to join in on this hop click on Crazy for Books above in red!


7 comments:

  1. Just stopping by via the hop to say hello! Great blog :)

    Rachel
    And the plot thickens...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am returning the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my way back from the hop, just stopping by to say hello. Nice to have met you, I've enjoyed visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your layout-it is so cute! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I am glad to be a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just visiting for the blog hop. Happy Friday. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the hop. Have a great weekend!
    talesandtreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!