Thursday, July 8, 2010

Friday Hops! (4)


This week question: This week's question: Tell us about some of your favorite authors and why they are your favorites!

I completely agree with Jen @ Crazy for Book. I absolutely love James Patterson and how he always seems to leave a cliffhanger no matter what happens in the book. His books are just written so well and his characters are extremely developed. At the end of the book I feel like I am very close with the characters and when they cry I cry.

If you want to join in on this hop click on Crazy for Books above in red!


10 comments:

  1. Just stopping by via the hop to say hello! Great blog :)

    Rachel
    And the plot thickens...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Hop!

    Happy Friday! Happy Reading!

    I'm already a follower =0)

    Have a great weekend!

    Larissa
    Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm visiting because of the blog hop. Great place!

    I'm a follower.

    I'll be hanging around awhile.

    VampAngel
    VampAngel's Dilemma: To Read or Not To Read It? That is The Question

    ReplyDelete
  4. On my way back from the hop, just stopping by to say hello. Nice to have met you, I've enjoyed visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your layout-it is so cute! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I am glad to be a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Just stopping by on the blog hop! Hop on by my blog and return the follow! www.novelthoughtsblog.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just visiting for the blog hop. Happy Friday. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the hop. Have a great weekend!
    talesandtreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!