Monday, July 12, 2010

The Eager Readers : Read-A-Thon Mini Challenge Part 1

Mini Challenge Part 1: Post about your favorite fictional couple and enter to win a copy of Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder!


Hmmm. Who is my favorite fictional character? Well I have no idea, but as of right now after watching Eclipse I would have to say Alice and Jasper. I love how Alice waited for him and how they are still so much in love after everything that happened to them in their lives before and after vampirism.

5 comments:

  1. Alice and Jasper really are sweet together! They both endured such painful and traumatizing pasts. I love that she knew they'd be perfect for one another before they even met, and I think their unique abilities compliment each other nicely. Thanks for sharing your favorite fictional couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasper/Alice is definitely a major factor in why I actually continued reading the Twilight books. I was so crazy to read more about them that I even resorted to reading fanfic. I think they're super adorable together. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jasper and Alice together! Great choice, and I especially really loved their relationship in the Eclipse movie-it was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys and I agree with you all. I also look forward to seeing what your favorites were. I am so excited about this event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love Alice/Jasper. Alice is my fav character in the books but Jasper was my fav character in the movie Eclipse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!