Monday, July 5, 2010

My First AWARD!!


There are some rules to this award:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award

2. Share seven things about you

3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs

4. Let your nominees know about the award
{1} Thank the person who gave you the award. I would like to thank End of Story, Next Book and Jessie Lynn Smith blog for giving me this award [my FIRST award ever]! Thank you so much!

{2} Seven Things About Myself:

* I am going to college to get my RN degree.

* I am currently going to a Nutritionist.

* I have been a Christian for 10 years.

* Yes, I love the Twilight series.

* I don't drink or smoke.

* People sometimes mistake me for being kind of quiet when they first meet me. What they don't realize is that I am very talkative once I open up.

* I absolutely love blogging and I can spend hours online.
{3} Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs
















{4} Let your nominees know about the award
I commented on all current posts =[]

8 comments:

  1. Awww thank you so much!! You too sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!
    I hope you enjoy my blog as much I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley, thank you so much for this award! All the best with your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award. your so sweet........have a great one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you discovered my blog :) You're welcome anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I hope you enjoy my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the award! I enjoy your blog, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ashley,
    I just awarded you this award again. The pictures a little different though.
    Ashley (I'm an Ashley too)

    http://woolyworldneedlefelt.blogspot.com/2010/08/award-for-me.html

    p.s. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!