Monday, July 12, 2010

Blog Bash: Introduction

Blog Bash

Hi everyone! My name is Ashley and I have been blogging for almost 3 months. I have a younger sister and a pet Chihuahua named Skittles. My parents are still together and I am a Christian. I am currently going to Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College to earn my degree in Nursing. I love kids and I love reading and blogging.
1.) Why do you blog? I blog because it is fun and because I love winning free stuff. I also like to blog because it is like a journal. I write out my thoughts and how I feel. I also get to keep up with the books I read and I get to meet awesome friends like you guys.


2.) What do you blog about? I blog about anything that appeals to me, whether its books or zebras.


3.) What do you find to be the biggest reward you get from blogging? Meeting new people and winning free items.
 
4.) How long have you been blogging? For almost 3 months.


5.) Let's hear the story behind your blog title! :) Theres not really a story. Its basically the first thing that came to mind and I wanted something different than everyone else.

4 comments:

  1. Nice getting to know more about you. So do skittles destroy your mouth, too? Just curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry but I do not understand what you mean by the Skittles part?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to know you better. I too love the excuse to write down my thoughts about books. I've never done it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from an ABAC nursing grad, although it's been quite some time since I was there ;) Found you through the Blog Bash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!