Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mini Challenge two

This is the second Mini Challenge in Princess Bookie’s Contest Craze. Here is the mission:

dinner_movie_ban1

This Mini Challenge Consists Of:

Date A Celebrity!

-Close Your Eyes!

-Imagine You Just Won A Contest Consisting Of A Date (Dinner And A Movie)

-You Get To Choose Any Celebrity/Singer/Sports Star To Go On A Date With
-FYI:Cartoon characters are exempt.


-Mission

-Write A Blog Post Telling Who You Would Choose

-Explain Why You Choose Them

-Be Creative In Your Post (maybe include a picture of said person or tell what you would order for dinner)

-Leave Link To Your Blog Post In The Comments Section
-US Only (unless you have someone to ship to you internationally)

Prize:
Surprise ARC Prize Pack

Come on, we all have them. Those celebrities we can't stop gushing over or we rent all of their movies just to see them smile!

If you would like to participate then click the button above and head on over to her site.

 

If I could choose a celeb to go on a date with I would choose Taylor Lautner. Yea I know :D I would choose him because I feel like we would have a lot in common and of course because he is cute :D

Taylor_Lautner_3

He would come to my door dressed in something like he is wearing above and I would be in jeans and a t-shirt also. Nothing fancy. Then he would take me by the hand and open his car door for me. Then we would go to eat somewhere international (Chinese, Mexican, Japanese, you get my point?). After we finished eating then we would go watch a action or comedy filled movie or both. After the movie we would walk on the beach and talk about the future while the sunset. After that he would take me back home and give me a goodnight kiss and that would be the end of our first date :D

Thanks Bookie for the challenges they are super fun :D

 

Happy Reading!

Digs My heart black

 

 

divDx

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!