Saturday, September 18, 2010

Anna and the French Kiss Recreation Contest @ Princess Bookie


It's time for another Recreation Contest! I am soooo excited for Anna so I have decided to put together a fab prize pack for the winner! I will preorder the winner a Hardcover Copy from amazon and Stephanie donated a bookmark and an eiffel tower! Yes, the eiffel tower came right from Paris itself- how cool is that?
Summary:Anna was looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. So she's less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris — until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all . . . including a serious girlfriend.

Official Rules:
Open To US Only
One Entry Per Person
Open Until we hit 50 entries!
First 50 participates In Mr Linky
We will be voting in rounds!
Your Image Must be savable, meaning I can right click on it and save it.
I will ask Stephanie to comment on top 5!
Prize:

  • A finished copy of Anna And The French Kiss!
  • An eiffel tower figure
  • Anna Bookmarks

    Click here if you are interested in joining in on the fun. This is also the first one of these types of contest that I have ever participated in.

    Here is my entry. What do you think?

    Eiffel_Tower

 

Giveaways!

Charloette Figg

6 copies = 6 winners ~ Ends 10/1

Boogie-Horizontal-logo-Stuffy2 packs of 30ct = 1 ~ Ends 9/29

Blog Design!

I am currently selling Blogger Blog designs! I sell the complete blog design as well as individual images.

Prices:

Complete design [New complete design, with menu bar(done with blogger designer + new background), header, button, ratings, signature] - $35

Individual Images - $5

If you are interested in receiving a design please email me at ashleysbookshelf@gmail.com. I will be happy to answer any question that you may have. This is for blogger only, NOT wordpress

Here is a preview of what it could look like:

Vamp Blog Preview[5]

Peace and Fangs,

Digs My heart black

1 comment:

  1. Hi ,
    I love the book cover . It has inspired me now just for fun to re-create some book covers. LOL
    Im a new follower of your blog
    www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!