Thursday, September 16, 2010

Friday Blog Hops! 09.17.10

blog hop

In honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, let's take time this week to honor our favorite book bloggers and why we love them!

What! There is no way I could choose from hundreds of bloggers. I love them all like they are my own personal friends that I see everyday. Mainly because I do see them everyday :D I love my book bloggers because they keep me up to date with all of the new books coming out as well as some of the older ones that still need loving too. They also help me out in times of need and occasionally they give me free items [giveaways]!!


Parajunkee

Favorite YA, or do you stick to adult titles only?

I read a variety. However most are YA. As far as my favorite? I have no idea and it wouldn’t be fair to all the other books :D I really like anything to do with fantasy and paranormal. Anything that doesn’t have to do with this world. LOL

Followers before blog hop = 286 :D

[Please let me know if you cannot read the font :D]

I look forward to hearing everyone else’s answers! Please make sure to leave the link to your blog hop so that I can follow you back :D

Have an EXCELLENT friday!

Peace and Fangs,

Digs My heart black

13 comments:

  1. I'm still 17 at heart despite being double that age in real life. I love YA books.
    Have a great weekend!
    ~Inspired Kathy
    I Am A Reader, Not a Writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley!

    Just dropping in to say hi! I'm already following. You're currently reading Shiver? I can't wait to see what you think of it!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Love your blog and I am your newes follower.
    http://www.lifewith5dogs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Im a new follower through FF. have a great weekend!

    booksarelikepeople.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy HOP! I read both YA and adult books and generally read anything that has romance and a paranormal theme. I'm trying to branch out into other genres but old habits die hard. Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy reading Shiver.

    HOP by my blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Im your newest follower. I hope you have a great weekend.

    http://rwriterjourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/boudreauxs-baby-products-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Happy Friday!!

    I'm just stopping by for follow Friday and the blog hop.

    I'm a old follower. :)

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Follow Friday! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy friday!

    I'm stopping by from the hop and wanted to say hello! I love all of the blogs that I follow as well, there's always something good to read on the blogs.

    Happy reading and I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    I´m stopping by to share some blog hopping love!
    I´m your newest follower! I love your blog and especially the design! So amazing!

    Have a great weekend!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping by...have a fun hop this weekend.

    Find my answer to the question about my favorite blogs at:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    Also stop to see reviews on Room by Emma Donoghue, Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman, I'd Know You Anywhere by Laura Lippman, and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely read more YA, but I love both YA and mainstream.

    my blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hopping by my blog. I love your blog, lots of great things, especially for the fall & Halloween season! I am following you back (thanks for following me!). Look forward to future blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!