Wednesday, November 2, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Teacher Gift Idea

I came across the idea on Pinterest and I thought it was adorable and I wanted to share it with you all!

teacher-supplies-gift

The main post is coming from Missy at How Does She.

Each day your kid can sneak in and leave a little goodie on their teacher’s desk, or they can simply give it to them all at once.

Below are the little rhymes that are coming straight from Missy’s post.

 

For the 1st day Christmas,

something for you to use,

I’m giving you this clipboard,

so your papers you won’t lose!

 

For the 2nd day of Christmas,

Your students are busy, little bees…

You can correct their papers

with these 2 red sharpies!

 

For the 3rd day of Christmas,

I give 3 binder clips,

I’m sure it could be tempting

to use them on my lips!

 

For the 4th day of Christmas

Dry-eraser markers come in four…

As my 3rd grade teacher,

You really help me soar!

 

For the 5th day of Christmas,

Some popcorn for a snack,

Sorry, that‘s all the food

I could fit in my backpack!

 

For the 6th day of Christmas,

cold hands, face, and toes,

Warm up with these 6 packs

of  cocoa with marshmallows.

 

For the 7th day of Christmas,

I’ve brought you chewing gum,

It feels like Christmas break

is never going to come!

 

For the 8th day of Christmas,

here are 8 paperclips multiplied by 10,

Hope you’re enjoying this!

 

For the 9th day of Christmas,

9 canes of red and white…

Guess who my favorite teacher is…

if you guessed YOU, you’re right!

 

For the 10th day of Christmas,

10 magnets I bring to you,

You surprise me every day

with all the fun stuff we do!

 

For the 11th day of Christmas,

Some pencils I hope you’ll need,

(school name) is so lucky to have you, indeed!

 

For the 12th day of Christmas,

12 apples you’ll find in here,

I wish you a Merry Christmas

and a Happy New Year!!

 
Teacher-gift-003
 
Better get busy making these because my sister has 6 teachers to give it to!
 
What are you giving your teachers? Let me know in the comments!
 
 
Dream. Create. Inspire.
 
Ashley Suzanne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!