Sunday, November 13, 2011

Extreme Couponing!

After watching a marathon of the Extreme Couponing that comes on TLC. I have decided to take the challenge! Would any of ya'll like to join me? HAHAHA. If any of you know of any good sites or how a beginner is to get started please, please, PLEASE let me know! My dad is currently working and going to school, but there is about to come a time when he will no longer be able to work due to going to nursing school full time and we will lose a major part of income. I want to be able to do this to help my parents to be able to follow their dreams and to support them in all they do while using the very power that I have to make it a comfortable transition for not only them, but my sister and I also.

I will be updating this page {hopefully} will different sites that I come across that help me on my way and for those of you who would like a starting place also. If any of you have any stories or any other sites to share, please leave me a comment below and I will add it to this page or feel free to email me at ashleysbookshelf at gmail dot com. I would love to see how extreme couponing has changed your life :]

Also if any of you receive coupons throughout the mail and would like to pass them on to someone who would appreciate it the send me an email and I will give you the address to ship them to me :]

Thanks!

- Wal-Mart
- Publix
- Target
- CVS
- Rite Aid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!