Saturday, November 12, 2011

Win Believe {Ornament}


Our store is awesome. It is full of hand decorated items that we put a lot of thought and heart into. We try to feature items that will be good gifts, at good prices with good ideas. I like painting the most. We haven't done many signs, but it is something we are getting into more. I didn't really craft as a kid. I was creative but spent most of my time writing. I want to get started trying the initials made from crayons (or pencils) for teachers inside of frames. Those are so cute! We are ALWAYS in the process of trying to come up with something new and fun!

Donated by Jessie Jackson {Impressions}
Believe Ornament
Open to US

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty!

    shannon gallagher (no caps) on GFC
    lovescrissangel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!