Saturday, November 12, 2011

Win Heavenly


I met someone who changed everything. Matthias. My autistic sister's guardian angel. Honest. Inspiring. Funny. Hot. And immortal. That was the problem. What could I do? I did what any other girl would do-I fell in love with him. 

Zoe's sister darts in front of cars. Her brother's a pothead. Her parents are so overwhelmed; they don't see Zoe lost in her broken life. Zoe escapes the only way she knows how: partying. Matthias, a guardian sent from Heaven, watches over Zoe's autistic sister. After Zoe is convinced he's legit, angel and lost girl come together in a love that changes destiny. But Heaven on Earth can't last forever.

Donated by Jennifer Laurens
Paperback + Angel Wings
Open US

2 comments:

  1. I have been really wanting to read this book! Your birthday bash is going to be a huge success!
    e(dot)baker219(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard great things about this book.

    pixiepuff2006@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!