Whenever you go to leave a comment on a blog, most of the time the comments are sent straight to the blogger thru email. Whenever the blogger wants to respond to the comment sent thru the email, it pops up that the comment was posted by a no-reply blogger, making it extremely difficult to answer any questions that you may have. Please help me to be able to get your answer to you by following the steps below.
1. Click on the Dashboard link in the upper right hand corner of your screen (or go here).
2. Click on Edit Profile, which is on the left hand side of the screen next to your picture.
3. This will take you to the Edit User Profile screen.
4. Look in the Privacy section.
5. Check the box that says, “Show my e-mail address”.
6. In the Identity section, enter in an e-mail address.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Save Profile.
If there is no email in that box or if you don’t have the Show My Email Address box checked. You are a no-reply blogger.