Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Review: The Traveler by Suthep Srikureja

Copy of Copy of The Traveler 

The Traveler is about Dreams and Wishes..It's about Expressions and Wonder and about Hope and Trust. It is a Story of the Stars and it seeks to inspire awe in our everyday existence and optimism about the future.

My Thoughts: First of all let me start off by saying that I received this book from Bangkok! I made sure that I keep the envelope that it came in. I have this little collection of envelopes that I received from around the world so I was very happy with the envelope.

When I first received this book I thought that it would be just another children’s book, but its not it is way more than that. It flows smoothly almost like a song. It tells of nature and how we should enjoy our surroundings. While reading this book I couldn’t help thinking how it related to God. I’m not sure if it was meant to, but I just kept thinking of Him and how he created the world. Maybe it is because of my faith that I see things differently than others?

I believe that this book is a must for children to read. It can teach them to respect the world around them and to fully see the world through which God has created and continues to create.

The illustrations are wonderful and there is truly a deeper story than what is seen on the surface.

4 and half wolf paws

Review copy of this book provided by the author/publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review. In no way did the provision of the book affect the outcome of my review.

 

Happy Reading!

Ashleys bookshelf signature

2 comments:

  1. Saw your name in the linky from Lori's Reading Corner Show Me The Money.

    Just wanted to stop by and say hello...we have met before.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent review - I am so glad that you enjoyed the book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!