Friday, October 15, 2010

Personal Demons: October Debut Contest and Happy Birthday to PD Down Under!!!

Personal Demons: October Debut Contest and Happy Birthday to PD Down Under!!!

Ends Oct 29th!

Winner receives:

Nightshade and Personal Demons!!

Rules

Other than that, the rules are the same as all year. All you have to do to enter is comment on this post by noon (PST) on Friday, October 29th. Nothing fancy, you can just say hi or ask a question. (I love to answer questions, especially about my books!) In addition to commenting (for which you get one point) you can accumulate extra points as follows:
Old blog follower: +3 points
New blog follower: +2 points
Follow me on Twitter (@LisaDez) +2 points
Link to my contest post on your blog or twitter: +1 point
Dedicated post with link to my contest on your website/blog: +3 points
Add me to your blogroll: +2 points

Add up your points on your entry, and please remember to tell me how to find you (email address). And remember, there will be no rollover points. Points start new every month.

The winner will be chosen by the randomizer and posted on the blog after noon on October 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!