Friday, October 1, 2010

Ramblings of a (Future) Librarian

According to: Ramblings of a (Future) Librarian
I'm giving away books! Get excited! I'm getting close to 100 followers and I thought I'd celebrate the entire month of October. Here's how it works:


  • I'll post 2 books to enter for each Friday in October.
  • You will have until the following Friday to enter.
  • Winners will be announced every Friday accompanied by a new giveaway
  • There will be extra entry opportunities
  • The winner will be chosen using random.org
  • The books will be ordered at The Book Depository, which means...
  • It's international!
Fill out the forms below to enter this weeks contests. Giveaway entries end October 7th. The winners will be announced October 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!