Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Award: Cherry On Top!

cherryontopawardoriginal 

YAY! I won a new award!!

A HUGE thanks to The Bookish Snob for sending me this cute little award. It means so much to me! All you have to do for the Cherry on Top award is 1) answer the question "If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I, and what would it be?" – Check! 2) Pick up to 6 people and give them this award – Check!  3) Thank the person who gave me the award – Check!

If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I, and what would it be?

Well for starters I regret nothing that I have done in this life but If I just HAD to choose something, it would be to hold my tongue and to think when before I said anything. When I was younger I never did this and I would get into so much trouble and hurt a lot of feelings and most of the time I didn’t realize I said something bad until I had to suffer the consequences. I also wish that I could held my tongue around my younger sister because now she is exactly like I USED to be. So maybe if I would have held my tongue then she would not do as I say. But then again maybe it is just the stage that she is going through. Any way I hope that makes sense :D

Blogs that I am passing this award to

Confessions of a Bookaholic

Welcome to Larissa’s Bookish Life

Princess Bookie

Page Turner’s Blog

The Book Pixie

Once Upon A Twilight

Happy Reading!

Digs My heart black

 

 

divDx

3 comments:

  1. YEYY!! A NEW AWARD :) And it's so cute!! Super excited for this one. Thank you! And congrats for receiving it yourself. Your blog is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you, this means a lot, thank you so much!

    Stacey
    PageTurnersBlog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the Cherry!

    Yara @ Once Upon a twilight

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!