Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge #1

image

Challenge:
Now it's your turn! I challenge you to share with us the book that scared the crap out of you. The book that kept you from sleeping with the heebie-jeebies.

Rules:
1) You must be a Halloween Read-a-Thon participant to win this challenge! If you haven't signed up for the challenge yet, do so HERE.
2) Tell us your spookiest read in a blog post, then come back here to add your post in the Mr. Linky. If you don't have a blog, feel free to tell us your spookiest book in the comments.

Prize:
One participant will win a book of their choice with a value of $15 or under from The Book Depository! Yes, THIS CHALLENGE IS INTERNATIONAL! If The Book Depository will ship to you, you are eligible to win!

What is the scariest book that I have ever read?

I don’t normally read scary stories per say, but as of right now I am reading Of Bees and Mist by Erick Setiawan. It is more creepy than scary but I still haven’t gotten to the climate yet. However I will still not read this book at night before bed. I hate to give away too much info in case anyone wants to read it. So I will just say that it involves a ghost, mist and a lot of secrets.

Thanks to YA Addict for this giveaway!

 

Happy Halloween!

Ashleys bookshelf signature

 

 

 

divDx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!