Sunday, October 10, 2010

Books for Trade

Here is a list of the books I have and below are the ARCs. I also have a finished copy of Firelight and some signed books. I think Firelight may be worth more than one book though. So let me know what you think.

http://www.paperbackswap.com/book/members_books.php?m=MGZHR1hUYWpEdU09

The Bloodlight Chronicles by Steve Stanton
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
Revisions Of by Goodloe Byron
A Pinchbeck Bride by Stephen Anable
Comes A Time For Burning by Steven Havill
Reapers by Frederick Ramsay
Double Prey by Steven Havill
Shift by Tim Kring
Think of a Number by John Verdon
Waking the Witch by Kelly Armstrong
One Child by Jeff Buick
Sins and Shadows by Lyn Benedict
Motherhood is Murder by Diana Organ
Bundle of Trouble by Diana Organ
Dinosaur Mysteries: The Case of the Truncated Troodon by Stephen Penner
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
Dining with the Dollar Diva by Elizabeth Fisher

Some of these from the list below are books that are signed. Just let me know what you are interested in and I will explain if there is something going on with the book. (signed, etc.)

You can email me at ashleysbookshelf[at]gmail[dot]com

Happy Reading!

Ashleys bookshelf signature

 

 

 

divDx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!