Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Life is Good AWARD!

lifeisgood[1]

Thank you to Steph @ The Thoughts of a Book Junky for this great award!

Rules:

  1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
  2. Answer the 10 survey questions.
  3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
  4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.

Questions:

  1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now? Wow this was a little confusing :D I don’t blog anonymously. I always give my opinion and I don’t care if they know it was me.
  2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side: What just one? Me stubborn?! Hahaha. I really can’t think of one off the top of my head. At least not one that has to do with reading. Except that maybe I continue to get books even though I have a ton on my bookshelf. But I think that is more of an addiction :D
  3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror? I would have to say that I am happy with what I see in the mirror and it has taken me awhile to get to that level, but I start looking at it as this: This is how God created me and who am I to judge his creation? I know that my sound crazy but as long as I am healthy and happy then I don’t see a reason to want to change.
  4. What is your favorite summer cold drink? Well all I ever drink now is water, since I started going to a nutritionist, so before then I would definitely say sweet tea. Even though now I don’t care for it.
  5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do? Time for myself? What is that? LOL. I actually blog and when time permits read.
  6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it? There is a lot that I would love to accomplish. Here are a few: graduate nursing school, get married have kids, travel, do mission work, I would love to own a library or an used book store.
  7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching? To be completely honest I was all 4 :D I made people laugh, I tried to overachieve, I was also the shy person accept for around my friends, and I ditched some days (I always called the “holidays” :D)
  8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see? I think that there are so many little moments in my life that have had a hand in getting me where I am today, The love and support of family is a big one and learning from past mistakes.
  9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events? I have no problem sharing myself. I think that it is nice to see bloggers for who they really are. It gives the readers a more personal feel to what they are reading. I know that I feel as if my fellow bloggers are, in a way friends of mine!
  10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why? Seeing how I hate talking on the phone I would have to say READING…of course!

Recipients:

Here is the 15 bloggers who I have chosen to pass this award too. They all have exceptional blogs and I love to visit and see what they have to say!

Happy Reading!

Ashleys bookshelf signature

 

 

divDx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!