Thank you to Steph @ The Thoughts of a Book Junky for this great award!
- Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
- Answer the 10 survey questions.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
- Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.
- If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now? Wow this was a little confusing :D I don’t blog anonymously. I always give my opinion and I don’t care if they know it was me.
- Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side: What just one? Me stubborn?! Hahaha. I really can’t think of one off the top of my head. At least not one that has to do with reading. Except that maybe I continue to get books even though I have a ton on my bookshelf. But I think that is more of an addiction :D
- What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror? I would have to say that I am happy with what I see in the mirror and it has taken me awhile to get to that level, but I start looking at it as this: This is how God created me and who am I to judge his creation? I know that my sound crazy but as long as I am healthy and happy then I don’t see a reason to want to change.
- What is your favorite summer cold drink? Well all I ever drink now is water, since I started going to a nutritionist, so before then I would definitely say sweet tea. Even though now I don’t care for it.
- When you take time for yourself, what do you do? Time for myself? What is that? LOL. I actually blog and when time permits read.
- Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it? There is a lot that I would love to accomplish. Here are a few: graduate nursing school, get married have kids, travel, do mission work, I would love to own a library or an used book store.
- When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching? To be completely honest I was all 4 :D I made people laugh, I tried to overachieve, I was also the shy person accept for around my friends, and I ditched some days (I always called the “holidays” :D)
- If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see? I think that there are so many little moments in my life that have had a hand in getting me where I am today, The love and support of family is a big one and learning from past mistakes.
- Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events? I have no problem sharing myself. I think that it is nice to see bloggers for who they really are. It gives the readers a more personal feel to what they are reading. I know that I feel as if my fellow bloggers are, in a way friends of mine!
- If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why? Seeing how I hate talking on the phone I would have to say READING…of course!
Here is the 15 bloggers who I have chosen to pass this award too. They all have exceptional blogs and I love to visit and see what they have to say!
- Sandy @ Pirate Penguin’s Reads
- Alaine @ Queen of Happy Endings
- Jen @ Book Crazy
- Shut Up! I’m Reading
- Liz @ Cleverly Inked
- Jessica @ Confessions of a Bookaholic
- Jennifer @ Crazy-for-Books
- Danielle @ Every Last Page
- Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer
- Good Choice Reading
- Rae @ In The Forest
- Natalie @ Mindful Musings
- Angela @ Reading Angel
- The Norwegian Book Girl
- Cass @ Words on Paper