Thursday, August 25, 2011

Friday Follow {8.25.11}


Which mythical creature do I wish would come out my closet?

HAHAHA. Love this question! I know is silly and girly of me, but I would love a werewolf to come outta my closet. Not the deformed weird looking ones, but the Taylor Lautner ones. Not exactly Taylor Lautner (even though he is totally smexy), but more like Jacob in Twilight (before he started whining for Bella, I mean c'mon who wants a were that is whiny? Not I.)

Book Blogger Hop

Join the hop here!

“Non-book-related this week!! Do you have pets?”


I do! I have a cute lil furbaby known as Skittles. She is a chihuahua and she is about 8 years old in human years. Here is a picture of her. She is my reading buddy and my shadow. She follows me around everywhere!



----------------------------------------------------------
Make sure to leave your links in your comment so that I can follow you back. Feel free to leave Facebook, Twitter, and/or Goodreads links.


Happy Hopping!
-A

10 comments:

  1. Hopping through. A Jacob like werewolf would be fabulous. I could skip Taylor Lautner. I'm too old - I find him to be a cute little boy rather than a sex symbol. Rob Pattinson on the other hand... But Rob feels less dirty b/c I'm only 5 years older than him and I'm 10 years older than Taylor.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower. Great answer! It seems werewolves are trending for Follow Friday today. Anyway you can't go wrong with Taylor Lautner-wolfness. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! New Follower! Hopping through...Happy Follow Friday!!! Have a great day :)
    Keegan Shayne
    My FF: http://blabbing-books.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I love it, I agree who wants a whiny were!

    Old follower stopping by, hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not usually big on werewolves, but if we had them I'd definitely hope they wouldn't be whiney! =P

    Happy Friday!
    Shaunna
    Scarlet Letters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skittles is so cute. Thanks for following...I am now following back :)

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad we are now mutual followers-Skittles is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy friday! i follow your blog! :)

    stop by mine, I'm having a giveaway! and you can see my doggies too :)

    -Lindsay

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/ff-giveaway-and-review-of-populazzi-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. cuteeeeeeeeeeee puppy!


    - Kylie @ http://reviews.blueteacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness he's so cute. I also LOVE his name! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my friday memes as well!

    ♥ Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!