Monday, August 8, 2011

August R.A.K

How many of you are participating in R.A.K this month?

I am and I find it difficult to look through all those google docs to find ya'll's wishlists. I really want to send out some books, but it is hard to find who goes with who. So I decided to come up with a somewhat solution for myself.

Link up your wishlists and then leave your email address in the comment section along with what number your link is in the linky and if it is your birthday month.

How does this sound?






6 comments:

  1. My wishlist is #1.

    ashleysbookshelf at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is so sweet of you! :)
    I'm number 3 on the list.

    readingowling AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so nice to do this! My wish-list is number #4. It's my birthday this month. I'm turning 14 on August 22nd. :)

    ittssierraily(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, its really swell for you do to this! It's really nice, ya know? Well, my wish-list is number 5. Thanks again


    Kennedycrazidraw(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a really awesome idea! Link #6 and it is my birthday month! Aug. 31!

    booksahoy15(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for this wonderful idea! :) I'm number #7, hope it'll be a lucky number. :)

    Nikita
    bookworm.nikita at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!