Wednesday, August 31, 2011

September Comment Contest {2011}

I love reading what my followers think and feel.  I appreciate everyone who takes a moment to leave a comment. So I have decided to start a monthly contest.


To Enter:
  • All you have to do is post a comment - on any post all month long. You are eligible to win for the month you posted a comment. 
  • Obviously, the more comments, the more chances you have of winning
  • Make sure we have a way to contact you (email on post or blogger profile filled out/twitter name)
  • Contest ends the last day of the month
What is up for grabs: Well, that depends...I will give you a list of books/arcs that I have recently read and you will get to choose one book off of the list. 
So get busy and start your commenting :] Also feel free to grab the button to place on your site!



Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the giveaway! I've been looking forward to reading this series for a long time. And for future giveaways YA novels are always a great choice. I love dystopians. Legend is a new one I've been looking at lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!