Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Follow + Blog Hop! {8.5.11}

Book Blogger Hop


Hosted by Crazy-for-Books!

“What is the one ARC you would love to get your hands on right now?”

I would love to get my hands on Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer. I read Nightshade and I just received Wolfsbane. Now I just have to wait for Blood rose :]






The book that most influenced my life would have to be The Harry Potter series, because they made me become a more avid reader. I remember reading them when I was younger and I really enjoyed them. I also enjoyed the Seventh Tower series by Garth Nix.

-------------------------------------------------
DONT FORGET!

8.10.11

8.7.11

Also make sure to leave your blog URL in the comments so that I can come visit :]


Let's do the hop!
-A

12 comments:

  1. HP seems to be quite a popular answer today! I loved them too :D

    I love your blog - the design is lovely - I'm glad I found you :D

    I'm a new follower!

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) Hoppin' through!

    Ooh! I haven't read Nightshade yet, but I'm excited to read it. I'd love to know what you think about Wolfsbane and Bloodrose. Great choices!
    New follower :D

    Happy Friday! Check out my post here: Ezine of a Random Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still need to read the first book Nightshade, but yeah they do sounds awesome. I really need to read the first book asap. ;)

    Hopping trough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sadly haven't read HP! I have all the books, but haven't gotten around to reading them yet.

    Here is my FF: Pawing Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harry Potter!!!! I didn't start at the beginning of the series, but now I love them so much!!!! I've always been an avid reader, so I blew through that series in one summer. They're awesome!!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get your book. Sounds like you're enjoying the series. One month and one day from today's hop, the book I'm highlighting comes out. Come see which book I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of Bloodrose or Nightshade! I should chech them out! Feel free to check out my BBH here. New follower!


    Rumana @ Relook the Book

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following and hopping through! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through. I'd like to get Bloodrose too. I just got Wolfsbane last week and hope to start it soon.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a great blog! I love looking at all the different things that you post. SO fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!