Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 2011 R.A.K!

Book Soulmates

I am sure you all have heard of Random Acts of Kindness that is hosted by Book Soulmates.

This is the first month that I will be participating. I have seen it around for awhile, but I never read anything about it. I didn't know that it was a book swap where you doing a Random Act of Kindness by sending a blogger a book and then if your lucky enough then they will send you one also. 

If you sign up for August now, then you can be entered into the drawing for a $20 Amazon gift card.

Here is my WISHLIST!

~ Excerpt from their sidebar ~

Wanna do a little something nice for a fellow blogger or bookwormy friend? Maybe even get a little something in return :)

Well, join our R.A.K. program!

{Click on the button to learn more!}


August's sign-up form is now available. Share your wishlist with us {HERE}.

Click {HERE} to see who else is participating and check out their wishlist(s).

We encourage everyone to pass the kindness forward.

How many of you plan on joining?


-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!