Friday, August 19, 2011

Follow Friday {8.19.11}


Hosted by Parajunkee.

If I could write myself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would I play?

I would definitely write myself into an action packed book where the girl is the heroine and falls in love with a hot guy while trying to save the world. I would probably be like Max in the Maximum Ride books, because she kicks major booty!

Book Blogger Hop

Hosted by Crazy-for-Books!

What is the longest book that I have read?

For me it would probably be the Twilight series.

Make sure to leave your blog link in the comments so that I can follow you back. If you do not have a blog then simply leave a twitter or Facebook page link.


Happy Hopping!
-A

9 comments:

  1. Awesome choice! Who wouldn't want that!

    Here is my follow Friday answer. Hope you will come by for a visit and follow if you enjoy. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - I'd love to be able to kick ass! Here for F.F to say hi and follow. Also, at my link up this week - Please check out the request/offer of free-ebook for review ;D Shah.

    - http://wordsinsync.blogspot.com/2011/08/some-cool-books-i-bought-lately-plus.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday!
    Good choice, there a never enough strong women.

    I’m a new follower
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday!! New follower :) I noticed you're reading the Cirque Du Freak series, its one of my all time favs! I hope you enjoy them!!

    MY FF,http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I definitely would want that, too! Yet, another series I need to check out.

    New follower. Here's a link to my Follow Friday

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read the Maximum Ride series. It seems amazing!! I'm not too sure if I'd want to be the heroine, too much responsibility:p

    Great post, new follower:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Author and new follower from Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, definitely agree about getting the hot guy! New follower! Check out my FF here if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HELLO thanks for reading along! there are some minichallenges up. happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!