Sunday, August 7, 2011

IMM {8.7.11}


Hosted by The Story Siren

Here is what I received this week. I was so giddy when I opened the packages that I had to do a little happy dance :] I was no expecting these books and I am so honored for the publishers sending them to me! Thanks to all!


Goodreads Swap




Review


What all did you get this week? Leave a link to your IMM so that I can get giddy about your mailbox :]

---------------------------------------------

DONT FORGET!

8.7.11

8.10.11


Happy Reading!
-A

5 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of Deadly Cool, Carrier of the Mark, and the bookmarks! They look great! I finished Cold Kiss last week and it was pretty good, hope you enjoy! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Great mailbox! =) Harper was very nice to you this week!! =D

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got some awesome books this time around. I've got an ARC of Deadly Cool that I just finished and totally loved. Reminded me of Veronica Mars, a show I miss a lot. I am excited to get started on Carrier Of The Mark too. And you totally can't wrong with awesome True Blood swag. ;)

    I'm totally a new follower of your very awesome blog!

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My In My Mailbox!
    Tweet Me!
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they all look amazing, very jealous (apart from forgotten- that's an amazing read, I recommend that to the top of your TBR list)

    I just put up my in my mailbox for this week:
    http://wordsontheshelf.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    Mazz @ Words on the self
    @MazzNixon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a hard time getting into Forgotten.

    Check out Em's IMM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!