Tuesday, May 29, 2012

{Shake, Rattle, and Roll Sponsor} The Juppy

TheJuppy.com

An alternative to dangerous wheeled baby walkers that eliminates the stress and strain on the parents back while the baby safely learns to walk.

 

Teaches baby balance and builds confidence.

Reduces the chance of accident and injuries.

The only baby walker that fits in a purse!

I was sent the following juppy in pink.

DSCN2376

Ease of Use

When I first seen the Juppy, I was a little skeptical on how to actually get this onto baby. I loved the idea behind it, and the fact that the would be no more back breaking. In all honesty, this has to be one of the most easiest things to put on baby. Just simply unzip it and then slide baby’s legs into it like a pair of pants, zip, and then you are set to go.

Fit

I used it on Natalie at 9 months old and weighing 19 pounds.

DSCN2419

It provided a good safe fit on her, all the way up to her chest. She has been getting ready to walk and is already pulling up on things. She likes to hold my fingers and walk, she is a little unsteady and doesn’t really feel safe, but once I put her in the Juppy, she seemed more confident and not so scared. Not to mention the fact that I didn’t have to strain my back in the process. I just simply fixed the height of the juppy to fit my height and then it was nothing but ease from there out.

Appearance, Quality, Style

The appearance and style of the juppy is okay. I wish that there was more than three colors, but it does allow you to personalize it with baby’s name.

The quality is purely genius. It is a nice sturdy fabric without being too hard, and really makes baby and mommy feel more comfortable and secure.

Free Carrying Bag with Purcahse!

Seeing that I could not hold her up and take a picture at the same time, here a good picture of the juppy in use.

Price

The Juppy is currently priced at $29.95 with personalization costing $6.95 and then shipping.

Overall Rating

4

Great product idea, and company, however I believe that with more choices and more personalization ideas that this could be even better. I agree that it is a great product to have, but I don’t think that it is a baby necessity, just more of a splurge.

--------------------------------------

Buy It! Buy your very own Juppy for a retail value of $29.95.

WIN IT! One lucky winner will receive their very own Juppy during the Shake, Rattle, and Roll Event!

Get a head start on you extra entries and follow The Juppy via Facebook and Twitter

--------------------------------------

Disclosure: I receive sample(s) for the purpose of testing and reviewing. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” Please view our disclosure policy if you have any questions. Ashley Suzanne is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!