Tuesday, May 1, 2012

{Mother’s Day #ClothDiaperHop Sponsor} Go Go Natural

Go Go Natural

GoGo Natural is a company that was built to empower other women to live their dreams of financial prudence with good environmental stewardship. The idea for the company sprung forth one Winter day while hiking down a mountain in Arizona. As a new Mom who had recently been introduced to cloth diapering, I wondered how I could live my dream of staying at home with my baby while also doing something noble and pure for the betterment of future generations.

 

All at once it seemed to jump out at me…I wanted to ‘go natural’ with my baby but I also wanted to help other women ‘go natural’ with their babies. In short, I wanted to GoGo Natural! And the rest is history as they say.

 

We have since expanded from our origins as a purely diaper based business, to include a number of other product lines that focus on the newborn experience. You will find us to be a full service provider of most essentials every new Mom will need to jumpstart a natural baby lifestyle.

 

We pride ourselves on being a small company that acts big. Big in terms of our infrastructure and capabilities…small in terms of how we deal with every customer on an individual basis. Give us a call today and let us know how we can help you GoGo Natural!

I was sent the following Dinkle Dooz diaper in chocolate to test and review. It fits babies sized 8-35 lbs and comes with 2 microfiber inserts.

DSCN2500DSCN2501

Ease of Use

DSCN2502DSCN2503

I really love that this diaper has the many snaps that it does. It allows for that perfect fit. There are 3 snaps on the wings that allow for a fit around the waist and around the thighs. There are 3 sets of rise settings on the diaper that allows even the smallest babies to sport a rockin’ bottom.

Fit

The DinkleDooz is an One-Size diaper that fits babies from 8-35 lbs. Natalie is around 19 pounds and the diaper fit her perfectly on the medium setting. I used only one insert snapped in and it provided a trim fit. Also with this diaper, I was able to put it on the settings that fit her, and then just slide it up on her like I would do pants!! This is an awesome feature to have especially with a wiggly babe who just learned to turnover and won’t stay still long enough for a diaper change. I cannot promise that this will work for you, just stating that it did for me.

Also seeing how the diaper was able to be slipped on, just goes to show that this diaper has some pretty amazing elastic. It allows more life and use of the diaper.

DSCN2506DSCN2508

The left side is in the smallest rise setting, and the right is the largest size setting. This diaper has so many different sizes to utilize that it is sure to be a favorite of your little lone from birth to potty!

Leakage

DSCN2505DSCN2504

The left is showing just one insert inside the pocket, and the right is showing one insert inside the pocket and a smaller one on top to provide more absorbency.

When I placed this on Natalie during the day, we only used one insert inside the pocket. Seeing that she is a heavy wetter at all times, I was a little worried that we might have some leakage. When it came time to change, there was no leakage at all! I was really surprise that the diaper held that much fluid.

Washing and Drying

Washing and drying is such a breeze, just like it is with most cloth diapers. I just simply un-snap the insert in the back and pull it out and then throw it in the washer by following my normal cloth diapering routine. The color stays true to itself and I do not have to worry about any fading.

Style

The diaper comes in many different colors, that are all very appealing.

I really like the chocolate brown colored that we was sent. It is so cute on baby’s bum, plus it can be used for either a boy or a girl!

DSCN2610DSCN2608

Price

For ONE DinkleDooz diaper the cost is $14.95, for THREE it is $42.61, for a 6 pack it is $80.73, and for a 12 pack it is $152.49. I think that these are great prices for an awesome, quality product that will truly last your baby from birth to potty! Go Go Natural also offers a layaway, that allows you to pay monthly for your items. This is such an amazing feature that they offer, and it allows those on a tight budget to get what they need, without having to pay it all upfront.

Overall Rating

5
Awesome diaper and an even better company!

Buy It! Buy your very own Go Go Natural DinkleDooz diaper for a retail value of $14.95.

WIN IT! One lucky winner will receive their very own Go Go Natural DinkleDooz diaper in their choice of color during the Mother’s Day Cloth Diaper Event on May 1st!

Get a head start on you extra entries and follow Go Go Natural via Twitter and Facebook

Disclosure: I receive sample(s) for the purpose of testing and reviewing. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” Please view our disclosure policy if you have any questions. Ashley Suzanne is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!