Wednesday, May 23, 2012

{About Me} The Real Edition



My name is Ashley, but I like to use my first and middle name Ashley Suzanne, for all my online purposes, since I am still waiting on Mr. Right to come along and change my last name. I am a 21 year old pre-nursing student, and I am still living at home with my parents, I refuse to live alone! I dream about my future family along with cloth diapering, homeschooling, and raising my children in God’s amazing love and grace. Even though I am not a biological mother yet, I still consider myself a mother hen to all the little ones, and bigger ones that come in and out of my life. God has truly given me a passion for nurturing. In my free time I enjoy blogging, collecting baby items, reviewing items, entering giveaways, schooling, and reading. I love that there are things I can focus on and learn at this time now, so that whenever I am blessed with my own little family then I can truly be the wife and mother that God has planned for me to be.

Come and join me on the crazy adventure that I call life and stay up to date with everything that is happening in the baby network!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!