Tuesday, May 29, 2012

{Shake, Rattle and Roll Sponsor} Boogie Bear Creations

550430_224511964333278_169966486454493_396957_202103495_n

Hello, My name is Melissa

I am a cloth-diapering mama and love it! I am lucky to be married to my best friend and he loved my creations so much that he encouraged the start-up of Boogie Bear Creations, my cloth diaper-making business. I am also a mama to three boys, Carter(13), Holden(7), and our little "Boogie Bear" Sebastian(17m), who are my everything!

 

The name, Boogie Bear Creations, was inspired by my little one's nickname which was created by the older brothers calling him "Boogie Bear" when he was 1 week old!

 

I began sewing Sebastian's cloth diapers because my little one has sensitive skin and I wanted to create a simple and cute cloth diaper from the softest and most gentle materials that would lie against his skin. Boogie Bear Creations diapers are so soft and gentle, stay-dry inner liners, organic bamboo velour/organic bamboo fleece soakers with a layer of ZorbII and, of course, cute prints! I am sure you will agree, Boogie Bear Creations diapers are a high quality handmade product that are "Made in Vermont."

 

Thank you for looking and happy cloth diapering! If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me via email:boogiebearcreations@gmail.com. I am always happy to help and answer your questions or concerns you may have about the diapers I have to offer or cloth diapering.

I was sent the following one size All in 2 cloth diaper in the owl print below!

DSCN2629

Ease of Use

Seeing that this diaper comes with just a snap in soaker and two rise settings, makes it extremely easy to use. The snaps are a very good quality and are not like most of the other ones, these seem more sturdier and easier to fasten.

DSCN2635

Fit

I used this diaper on 9 month old Natalie, weighing in a 19 lbs. I did not put it on a rise setting because when I tried to, it did not cover up her back side :] So I left those un-buttoned and then it work fabulously!

DSCN2907

I really love the fact that the side against baby’s skin is soft and not scratchy.

DSCN2636DSCN2637

This is a true one size diaper. It able to fit even the smallest babies {left} and last all the way to potty training {right}. Natalie was on the smallest waist setting at 9 months old, so I am pretty positive that this will follow her all the way through potty training age.

Leakage

DSCN2630

I was a little worried at first when using this diaper, because I could not get a perfect fit around the legs, and I only use the one insert that came with it so that I could get and accurate opinion. As you can see the inset is not that thick, like many others, and it is one that I have not seen before. I was informed that it is called microchamois, which is like a microfleece mix. I have never used any of this type before or even heard of it. After placing this on her and then come time for the next changing, the soaker was soaked {of course, that is its job}, and there was no leakage on her clothing! I was surprised and shocked altogether.

Washing and Drying

I washed this on a typical 5 cycle hot wash with my Kadi's Homemade Goatsmilk Laundry Detergent, and then hung to dry in the sun. I had no pilling or any other type of damage after washing through a couple of cycles.

Appearance, Quality, and Style

The appearance of this diaper is so adorable! I have gotten numerous compliments on it. The quality is also wonderful, like I stated above that the snaps are a higher quality then the normal that we see, and the fabric is also sturdy, yet soft against baby’s bum.

Now, my favorite to talk about, style! Boogie Bear Creations styled diapers are to die for! She just released her new superhero styled diapers.

Marvel Comics "Avengers"  AI2

If you don’t find what you like in her store then make sure to visit her facebook page to see all the different fabrics that she has in stock!

Price

For ONE Boogie Bear Creations OS AI2 Diaper the cost is around $28.00.

Overall Rating

5

Amazing diaper, fun prints, great seller = an AWESOME diaper!

--------------------------------------

Buy It! Buy your very own Boogie Bear Creations cloth diaper for a retail value of $28.00.

WIN IT! One lucky winner will receive their very own Boogie Bear Creations cloth diaper in their choice of print during the Shake, Rattle, and Roll Event on May 22nd!

Get a head start on you extra entry and follow Boogie Bear Creations via Facebook

--------------------------------------

Disclosure: I receive sample(s) for the purpose of testing and reviewing. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” Please view our disclosure policy if you have any questions. Ashley Suzanne is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes.

1 comment:

  1. Do the leg holes look like they'd fit really skinny babies too? My son is almost 13 months old and is only 18 pounds. He has chicken legs and it's hard to find one-size diapers that hug his legs instead of leaving gaps because of how tiny his legs are. I LOVE those superhero diapers but am afraid to spend such a hefty price if the legs won't agree with him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!