Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Vacation Time + any Guest Posters?

Hi fellow readers (wow that was crappy) hey y'all (much better :])! I will be working tomorrow and Friday from 7-7 and then Friday we are leaving for the beach when I get off. I will be gone from Friday to Tuesday

I am a little sad that I won't be able to blog and converse with you all the next few days, but I will be checking my email so feel free to drop me a line (ashleysbookshelf at gmail dot com). I plan to have some post go up while I am gone, one being a giveaway hop that will start August 1st. The problem is I was hoping I could find some of you to guest post while I am gone? If you are interested email me and let me know what you would like to guest post. The possibilities are endless you just have to keep it PG-13 at the most :]

ashleysbookshelf at gmail dot com

Whoever volunteers to guest post might be lucky enough to receive a little souvenir (hint.hint).


Please Help!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!