Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Rainy Days and Reviews

Everyone I have been extremely busy today creating a new blog design for my younger sister at Rainy Days and Reviews! She started blogging awhile back, but it sorta took a backseat while she was in school and now she has decided to pick it up again. I am so excited to have her back on the blogging trend :]

Rainy Days and Reviews

Here is a glimpse at the header and the little BOOTon below that I made! Also remember that I am selling complete blog designs for only $40! I am trying to earn enough money to make my dream of owning a Sewing and Embroidery Machine by Brother!

Photobucket

So make sure to stop by and check out her cute little site that I created for her and by all else become a new follower. I know she would love to have you :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!