Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lap Trays with Crafty Goodness!

I have this little cousin who is turning 6 and she is completely in love with arts and crafts. I wanted to do something neat and crafty for her that she could use for years to come. My sister and I made a trip to Valdosta today and I came across the little lap trays for children. I decided to pick up one and see what I could accomplish with it and this is what I came up with!


I am currently selling these on Etsy for $40 and it will come complete with up to 7 craft projects for your little ones and wrapped in shrink wrap with a bow!


What do you all think?

Trays sold separately are only $20!

2 comments:

  1. I think those are so cute! I love the color and I'm sure my younger cousins would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Newest follower (GFC) from the Tuesday Blog Hop. Would love for you to consider following me back xo Malia
    http://www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!