Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pettiskirts

Today I would like to introduce you all to two extremely talented ladies who sell and make pettiskirts. First I would like to introduce you to Marissa and her shop Whimsy and Whirl.

pink-whimsy-scrapbook-journ

Marissa was so kind enough to make and send this cute little pettiskirt for a cute lil baby.

petti

When I received this petti and opened the package I could not even fathom the words of how cute and well put together this little skirt was. Underneath the ruffles is so soft and will not harm baby’s little sweet rolls. What little girl wouldn’t look so sweet and beautiful in this little petti? This would make a great photo prop and I can not wait until I am blessed with little girls to wear this cute little skirt, so for now it is going in my hope chest and Whimsy and Whirl are going on my Seller’s list for future use :] Thanks Marissa!

Next, I would like to introduce you to Kamryn who is the seller behind Kamryn’s Kreations.

kk

Kamryn specializes in custom bow flip flops, bows, tutus and more for girls of all ages.

Kamryn was grateful enough to send me this cute little petti below!

petti

This little skirt is so adorable and zebra print is totally in right now! Again this little petti is so well put together and a top product! It is also soft inside so it won’t harm and rub rough against baby. This petti will look adorable on any newborn and it will fit a whopping size range of 0-12ish months. This would also be a cute little petti for a birthday tutu or for regular day use when you want to go that extra mile and have your little divas actually look like a little diva. This is another little cutie that is going in my hope chest and a seller who is going on my future seller’s list.

Thanks again to Marissa and Kamryn for these AMAZING pettiskirts to be reviewed right here on A Sew Chic Boutique.

Disclosure: No compensation was given for this review/giveaway. I did receive a sample product  from the sponsor for the purpose of this honest review. This did not affect the outcome of this review. All opinions are 100% my own. For full disclosure click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!