Next is the serger. The serger that I have been looking at is the Project Runway Limited Edition 5234PRW. The serger is not available until October, but I am thinking about adding this to my wishlist for Christmas :] Any thoughts on this serger or any sergers? Anyone willing to sell one similar to it?
The next thing that I wanted to talk about was the fact that I have a sewing machine that I plan on selling once I get around to purchasing the Brother Sewing and Embroidery machine. It is a Singer Simple and it comes complete with extra bobbins and a cover.
Here are a few of the features:
- 23 Built-in Stitch Patterns: 6 Basic Stitches, 11 Decorative Stitches, 5 Stretch Stitches, 1 4-Step Buttonhole plenty of stitches for any project
- Automatic Reverse: Automatically sew in reverse and reinforce stitches
- Automatic Needle Threader: Easily threads the needle without frustration or eye strain
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width: Adjust the desired stitch length by a simple turn of the dial
- Adjustable Tension: Ensures excellent straight stitch quality regardless the type of fabric sewn
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control: Sew from lightweight to heavy fabric without making presser foot pressure adjustments
- Snap-On Presser Feet: Quick release for easy on and off change presser feet in a snap!
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame: Rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for perfect sewing and durability
- On Board Storage: The removable sewing bed means accessories are always handy
- Free Arm: Provides professional results by offering easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas
- Center Zigzag Taper: When tapering with the zigzag stitch, the stitch tapers to the center, not the left or right
- Twin Needle Capability: When using an optional twin needle, parallel rows of straight stitching can be sewn for hemming or to add a decorative touch
- 5-mm Stitch Width : Decorative and satin stitches can be set to 5-mm wide making are bolder and more pronounced look
- Multiple Needle Positions: Can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter: Offers more clearance for multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot
I would like to get around $100 for it including shipping, but I am willing to make a deal, so if you are interested email me at ashleysbookshelf at gmail dot com and make me a deal :]
Peace and Sewing,