Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day #? - June 2, 2011

Wow! Can you believe that it is already JUNE? Before we know it, it will be time to bring out the eggnog, tree decorations, and get so stuffed our eyes feel like they could pop out any moment. Yes, I am talking about Christmas!

As you can see Ashley's Bookshelf has received a new facelift and name. It is still the same book blog, but now it will involve other things in my interest. Such as sewing, crafts, and my usual chatter. What are your thoughts on the new blog?

Did you notice the other day how I was trying to blog every single day by doing Day 1 - and the date? Well I forgot what number I was on so I decided to stop doing that. The main reason that I was unable to get a post out to you all was because I was watching this cute little boy and every time he sees a computer he thinks, "Computer-let me smash all the keys." So I was not able to get in very much computer time the past two days. Then my work schedule is today and tomorrow 7a-7p at the hospital, and the Saturday is family reunion and Sunday is church, but hopefully I can get in a few more posts.

Cute little boy :]

There is this new website that has amazing tutorials, that I plan on sharing with you all real soon. 


Stay Tuned,



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!