Monday, August 2, 2010

Etsy Shop Review : Creations by M


REVIEW

Creations by M's Shop Announcement:

"☆*★* CUSTOM WORK ANNOUNCEMENT ☆*★*

I am currently adjusting my price list for custom work. I will have the same quick turnaround, no change there, but message me for details. Thank you to all my loyal customers for the steady custom orders you have me design for you! Your business is much appreciated!♥♥
☆*★*Welcome to My shop!*☆*★
Here you will find various items that I have ♥created♥ by way of design, DYI crafting, or photography.
Check out my ☆*NEW*☆ Glossy (wood) Pendants!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/creationsbym?section_id=7046382
And my bottle cap pendants!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Featured On: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
7.22.2010

See my Custom Cupcake Topper Designs on CupCakeFabulous' cupcakes:
www.cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com
7.16.2010

M2M invitations and toppers Featured on

O R A N G E + P E A C H's blog:

http://orangeandpeach.blogspot.com/2010/07/ramblings-of-event-planner.html

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

★Don't see what you are looking for? I love to take custom requests! Just convo me with any questions!
☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*

Thanks to all my customers for your support!! Much L♥ve!

Follow CreationsbyM on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/CreationsByM

or

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/CreationsByM

☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*☆*★*
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll visit again real soon!♥♥"
I found this shop the other day while browsing around Etsy. I really like the items that are posted. They are bright, colorful, and come at an extremely great price. Here is the item that I recieved via my email:


Here collage details:


"High quality (300 dpi), 1x1" round digital images. Collage sheet measures 8.5" x 11", and is delivered in JPEG format. If you need the sheet broken down into 4x6s, please don't hesitate to ask. This be no extra cost to you.

★The Image preview you see above is very low res. All sheets are high resolution (300 dpi) for the best print quality.
★Please allow up to 24 hours for delivery. (I will use the email on your paypal unless told otherwise).
★I take custom/personalized orders!
★Check out my shop for more collage sheets and other unique creations by M!
Thank you =)"
I really liked this product it is extremely colorful and really shows the Team Jacob spirit!. I have been searching for a few tutorials on how to make the bottle cap items and I decided to look around for supplies and when I came this shop I was completely blown away at the images. So everyone be on the look out for my upcoming items! Also when I printed out the images on my unimpressive printer they came out beautifully! The seller was very kind and answered every question that I had and was always there for me when I needed her. Not to mention that the delivery was super fast =D
INTERVIEW


Name: Michelle
Store Name: Creations by M
Store URL: http://creationsbym.etsy.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CreationsByM

1. Tell us a little about yourself, the seller behind the store.
I am a 20 something Georgia peach with a BFA from the Art Institute of Atlanta in Computer Animation. I've been drawing and crafting since I was a little girl, and knew I could never do anything else with my life (career wise) other than create for a living.

My husband and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary this September, however, we've been an item since June of '99. I prefer the beach to the mountains, but my favorite vacation destination is Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL or Disneyland in Anaheim, CA.

My inspiration comes from the world around me. I am constantly taking photos of things that spark my creativity when I am out!

I love modern and contemporary designs, but will always love the nostalgia of the 80s. Rainbows make me smile. =)

2. What's your store about? What do you typically sell or sell the most?
I offer a number of different creations in my shop including wood and bottle cap pendants, digital photo invitations, and digital collage sheets for other's crafting projects! Although I do well with the pendant sales, I sell far more of the 1" round collage sheets.

3. Why did you decide to open a shop?
I've been working as a freelance Motion Graphics Designer since I graduated college, but wanted to expand on the products and services I could offer. I had always wanted to open an Etsy shop to offer my handmade creations, and this past January I finally did it!

4. What does your shop mean to you?
I love my Etsy shop! It's such a great online marketplace. It has become such a major part of my life! For the most part, everyone is so friendly and really care about one another. I've met so many fantastic people through my Etsy shop, and have even made some really great friends along the way. As a matter of fact, I am meeting a fellow Etsian (and also a lover of all things Disney) in Walt Disney world next month! Also, it's let me branch out to different mediums and reach a larger client base than I could've ever imagined… and I've only been open for 7 months!

5. Random Questions, pick one or as many as you like and tell why.Crayons or Color Pencils - Crayons! For the childhood nostalgia =)
Pink or Blue - Pink! I actually have pink sapphires in my wedding band =)
Cherries or Blueberries - Cherries, because they're more tasty. Both to eat and design ;)
Flip Flops or Sneakers - Converse in the winter, b/c it's too cold for flip flops, otherwise, Flip flops for the win!


So who is all thinking about heading over to this store? If so you can click here!

**Fine print: I received no payment for this review all I received was this product to review. Everything said was my own personal opinion.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!