Monday, August 2, 2010

CSN Review : Laptop Sleeve and Laptop Bag

Good Evening or in some cases Good Morning! Today I bring to you my review from the CSN stores that have taken over blogger world. Now I could lie and say that they contacted me, but truthfully I contacted them. They sent me a $40 gift card code in order to purchase a product to review. First of all let me just say how extremely hard it is to pick out (1) item under that I like, let alone (2). Somehow I overcame my wants and got what I have been needing. I received:

I will start with this item first. I really liked this bag it completely blew my mind. It feels and looks like a professional laptop bag. It has 3 pocket zipped compartments. Each side is cushioned so that it protects both sides of your laptop. It has plenty of room so that it can carry your laptop and other items that needs to be carried. I used this bag on my last vacation trip and it was completely perfect. It protected my laptop even though the bag got tossed around or dropped by my family members.

Here is the description :

"Are you looking for a laptop bag that has room for files/folders, lightweight, protective, water repellent and doesn't look like a traditional laptop bag? Then the new GiddyUp laptop tote is ready to be your new best friend. With a durable ballistic nylon exterior and 100% cruelty-free faux leather trim, the GiddyUp will keep you and your laptop looking snazzy. It offers one zip compartment to carry your laptop and another compartment to carry all that other stuff like your power supply, mouse, folders, files and magazines.


Features:

•Fits up to 17" laptops
•High quality nylon
•Strong shoulder strap
•Vinnie shoulder pad
•1 Year Limited Warranty
•Please measure laptop to ensure proper fit
•Interior Dimensions: 12"H x 15.5"W x 4.4"D
•Exterior Dimensions: 13"H x 16"W x 4.5"D"

Here is my next item. The sleeve fit perfectly on my Dell laptop. If you are interested in this item then you need to make sure to measure your laptop before purchasing it. The inside of this sleeve is soft and protects the laptop securely. I really liked the colors and the price =D.

Here are the details :
"Keep your laptop cozy in this exquisite textured sleeve.
Features:


•Constructed of faux leather
•Fits laptops with 13" - 15" screens
•Thick padding to protect your computer
•Fully enclosed when zipped up
•One year warranty against defects in material or workmanship
•Also available in black
•Fits laptops 11.3" H x 14" W x 1.5" D
•Dimensions: 12" H x 14.5" W x 1.8" D"
 So I hope you guys really like my review and you can check out the store HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!