Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Etsy Shop Review : 4 Crazy Ladies


REVIEW
4 Crazy Ladies's Shop Announcement:
"Here are 4 Crazy Ladies that have 4 great shops in one!


>>Prissy Chrissy Designs
BACK TO SCHOOL SUMMER CLEARANCE SALE!


ENDING SOON SO GET YOUR PICKS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Select tees and pillowcase dresses as low as $8!!!!!
Hurry it won't last long!


I personally monogram my items and you can find more of my personalized items on my other etsy site www. namethatthing.etsy.com

>>Goode Things
Featuring reversible pinafore and bloomer sets, newborn layette gowns, custom dresses for girls, and personalized birth announcement onesies. NEW: PILLOWCASE JON JON'S!! First on Etsy! I also monogram any of my items for FREE!!!
>>Cliffhouse™ Treasure Hunts
A family tradition of treasure hunts throughout the house. Great for a rainy day. Customizable for any holiday or birthday party.
>>JillyKat Kreations
Custom made letters to fit the décor of your home. Makes a wonderful gift for baby showers, weddings, graduating senior, sorority sisters and the sports fanatic. Coming soon: Greek letters and picture frames. Please check out my paper selection http://www.flickr.com/photos/4crazyladies/


CHRISSY with Prissy Chrissy will be out of town from wednesday, June 16 to Sunday, June 20th. So please give me a few extra days if you are ordering within that time. I will not be able to mail out any orders until Friday June 25th."

I found this shop the other day while browsing around Etsy. I really like the items that are posted. They are bright, colorful, and come at an extremely great price. Here is the item that I recieved:

I received the pink one!
Here is one of their cute daughters modeling the matching dress (did not receive).
This is my name that I got monogrammed on there.
This is the different fonts that you can choose from.
You can check out this item
here!



Here are the details:

Get your matching tote bag for your little one that goes with the 1 fish 2 fish dress. Perfect to carry their crayons and car riding toys, use to keep sunscreen and important items for the beach (like your glasses and cell phone) or use it as a gift bag to give the 1 fish 2 fish dress to someone as a gift.



I personalize on the outside with their name or initials by embroidering them.

Choose from:


pink
blue

I really liked this product it is extremely colorful and really comes in handy. When I first received the product I put my books in it and carried them back to the library. It is so precious and has plenty of space to carry all of your or your little one's goodies. I have been trying to find a bag to use for my library books and low and behold I found an excellent one. The seller was very kind and answered every question that I had and was always there for me when I needed her. Not to mention that the delivery was super fast =D


INTERVIEW


Name: Chrissy
Store Name: 4 Crazy Ladies
Store URL: http://www.etsy.com/shop/4CrazyLadies

1. Tell us a little about yourself, the seller behind the store.

I am an identicle twin. I was raised on a beef cattle farm in KY which means there was nothing to do but go next door to my grandmothers house and sit and watch her sew. I learned all I know by just sitting next to her. I have 2 sons and then came the little girl. Since having her, I decided to start making her dresses and such and that is how I started making things for etsy.



2. What's your store about? What do you typically sell or sell the most?



We are crazy about kids so that is how I got the name 4crazyladies. It is me, my twin, my mother in law and my sister in law. We started out putting our own interests on here and now it really has become a dress and burp cloth site.



3. Why did you decide to open a shop?
I wanted to give boutique style clothing to Moms with a limited budget. I thought it was crazy what some people charge for simple little dresses. I got a embroidery machine so I could include free personalization as well.

4. What does your shop mean to you?

My shop is the entire reason I am able to stay home with my children. I love being creative and making things so I get to do what I love and be with the ones that I love.

5. Random Questions, pick one or as many as you like and tell why.

Colored Pencils - my kids favorites (their MiMi always gets them new ones when they come to visit)



Flip Flops - my summer wardrobe consists of tank tops and matching flip flops (I have about 15 pair).

So who is all thinking about heading over to this store? If so you can click here!
**Fine print: I received no payment for this review all I received was this product to review. Everything said was my own personal opinion.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!