Sunday, September 4, 2011

Saturday Swap {2}

Ruby's Reads

In case you haven't already guessed, Saturday Swap is a meme designed to connect book swappers with other book swappers. This is only our second go at it, but I hope it's a meme that'll catch on. Here's how it works: On the first Saturday of each month, I'll put up a Saturday Swap post with a linky for just that purpose. The rules are:

  1. For Bloggers: Make a post on your blog letting everyone know what books you have available for swap. I suggest linking to your wishlist as well (on your blog, Amazon, BD, Goodreads, wherever), for swifter swapping. For Non-Bloggers: Leave a comment listing the books you have available for swap. Include your email in the comment so interested parties can contact you directly.
  2. Grab the button or create your own, but please link back to Ruby's Reads. All the cool people are doing it.
  3. Once your post is live, enter your info in the linky so everyone can see what you've got. 
  4. The circumstances surrounding the swaps are up to the individuals. I'm not responsible for lost books. If you're nervous about swapping with someone you don't know, I suggest you ask for a delivery confirmation number. HOWEVER: please let me know if someone doesn't uphold their end of the bargain and I'll ban them from further swaps. 
  5. HAVE FUN!

Here are the books that I have available.



Trades

And last, but most certainly not least...I am an avid lover of trading and selling :] As of right now I am offering books from HERE and HERE, as well as something off of my ETSY store and complete blog designs. I am mainly looking for young adult books or just about anything that catches my eye. If you think that you may be interested then you can email me atashleysbookshelf at gmail dot com with what you are wanting and what you are willing to trade.

I am doing a comment contest throughout the month of September and you can read about it more here.

Also here are some giveaways that are ending soon...

Ends 9/4 - Lockdown by Gordon Smith
Ends 9/4 - Forgotten by Cat Patrick
Ends 9/9 - Hades by Alexandra Adornetto


Book Soulmates

Also let me know if you are wanting to send me a R.A.K so that I can give you my details :]
--------------------------------------

Happy Reading!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!