Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Project!

BEFORE

DSCN0943

My original thought was to take this entertainment system and add some shelves to it as well as a top where the tv is at. I wanted to make the whole thing a bookshelf. However my dad decided that it would be better and easier to use these white racks below. I thought it would look weird, but that maybe if we added plywood that it would look better. I also added the gray crates above on the wall for my ARCs.

AFTER

DSCN0949

Here is the final result. I forgot to take a picture after I added the books but it looks so good :] I will take another picture soon and then add it. What do you think?

DSCN0945  

Above is my new comforter set that I got at Wal-Mart for a whopping $27. It is so pretty :]

 

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!