Tuesday, June 3, 2014

TOTALLY ROCKIN' TUESDAYS

I've decided to create a new segment here at Gnarly Marlee: Totally Rockin' Tuesdays (TRT for short). I'll just let that sink in as your imagination thinks up just exactly what this segment could hold.

If you guessed that I'm going to be featuring hard-core rock bands on my blog, I hate to tell you that you are wrong.

Totally Rockin' Tuesdays is all about what's new and hot out there in the world! If I see something I want to share with you guys, or I read an article that I know you'll love, you can bet your buttons it'll be featured on TRT! Sounds pretty awesome right? I thought so. I also want you guys to have some say on what goes on too, though! So, if you see something that you think will spark my, or the other readers, interests, feel free to leave it in a comment or email the link to me!

I hope you guys are as excited about this as I am! The first official Totally Rockin' Tuesday will be posted sometimes soon today! I'll give you a hint on what it has to do with : books. Easy enough, right?

Tune in soon to see what this weeks TRT is!

Xo,
Marlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!