Tuesday, January 3, 2012

{Review} BabyKAMP

 

babyKAMP features handmade baby items including stroller quilts, bibs, burp cloths, fabric blocks, custom pails, bean bags, onesies and more…

babyKAMP is a family owned and operated business and has been passed down to me from my aunt.  it is a very big and important part of our family.  we hope that you love it as much as we do.

babyKAMP started with custom orders nearly ten years ago. over these many years I have been fortunate to establish a rapport with my clients and they will often ask for a gift set with a price point and leave the rest to me.  since I feel like every gift I make comes from me personally…I create something I would personally be proud of giving & receiving.  it does help to have a starting point such as: color scheme, theme etc…please allow extra time to specially hand create your unique gift. any item I create may be recreated by me and offered on my site in the future. (this is where some of my best ideas come from)

DSCN1616

DSCN1617DSCN1619

DSCN1621

Maria {the artist behind BabyKAMP} was so kind to make and send this little pail for a review on Ashley Suzanne. I asked if she could do something with purple tones and my name, well I think it is safe to say that she nailed it! I was so excited to get this package that I tore through the packaging {which was neat and intact}. While toting this little pail around outside {in the cold} trying to find a good spot for a picture, I couldn’t help but think that it would make a good pail to collect chicken eggs in. I guess that is just the country in me :] Once I came inside {out of the cold} I realized that it would be perfect for my fabric scraps. So I made a home for it next to my sewing machine.

Even though the name of the store is BABYkamp, it doesn’t mean that we can’t enjoy them too ;) Maria not only specializes in these pails, but she also creates anything from bean bags to hooded towels, to diaper pails, to gift sets. Any of these gifts would be great for a mom-to-be. Below is a BabyKAMP baby with their babykamp items.

ss9

Just like little Lillie above I will be sure to love my pail as much as she loves hers! So stop by BabyKAMP and she what all she has to offer for you and your lil one.

 

Find BabyKAMP

{Website} {Facebook} {Twitter} {Blog}

 

Would you like to participate in a review? Do you want your product feature on Ashley Suzanne for thousands to see? If so email me at ASHLEYSBOOKSHELF{@}GMAIL{.}COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!