Monday, December 5, 2011

The Little Pea Boutique {Review}

Today I want to introduce you all to this lovely, one of a kind, boutique, Little Pea. Little Pea specializes in little girl tutus and tutu dresses.

Flower Girl Tutu Dress in Pink - Raspberry - 20% OFF with coupon Christmas2011

This little cutie above is wearing a dress like the one I received for the review. The only difference is that I received a smaller size so it can fit this little cutie below.

I am just waiting for her to get a bit older so that she can actually enjoy the beauty of the dress {pictures to come soon, promise!} The dress is soft and it doesn’t scratch the baby or make her itch or anything. It slides on smoothly and comes off smoothly. I also love the fact that it comes with a removable flower clip that you can use in their hair of as an accessory. The dresses are for any type of occasion. Halloween, every day dress up, tea parties, you name it. Cyndi is an amazing artist and she is also fun to work with.

Flower Girl Tutu Dress in Pink - Raspberry - 20% OFF with coupon Christmas2011

Leave it to the expert…

The Little Pea's Tutu Dresses are perfect as Flower Girl Dress for weddings, birthdays, dress up, ballet class, portraits, Halloween or absolutely no occasion at all.

This dress will come with the flower that is pictured, if you would like additional options you can find them here http://www.etsy.com/shop/4TheLittlePea?section_id=7756633. There is a color chart above that shows all in stock and custom order colors, should you want a custom order tulle or ribbon color you will need to add one of these (http://www.etsy.com/listing/70765060/add-1-custom-order-ribbon-or-tulle-color ) to your cart per custom order color. Please keep in mind that the dresses are made out of over 170 yards tulle and I try to make them as covering as possible but it is always best to plan on wearing bloomers, leggings, or a slip underneath for 100% coverage. You can purchase a slip by following this link http://www.etsy.com/listing/79045514/add-a-slip.

If there is a Tutu Dress that you have found that you love and I don't have it pictured, you are more than welcome to send me the picture and I will try my best to replicate it.

Dress Length:

Newborn to 6 Mo (16")
6 to 18 Mo (17")
18 to 24 Mo (18")
2t to 4t (19")
2t to 4t (21")
2t to 4t (23")
2t to 4t (25")
4t to 6 (27")
4t to 6 (29")
4t to 6 (31")
4t to 6 (33")
6 to 8 (35")

 
More about the artist and her canvas…
 

How would you describe your store?

 

Custom made tutu attire for all occasions.

 

Which of your products to like making the most and why?

 

Of course my Flower Girl Tutu Dresses however the Wedding Couture Feathered Skirt has also been popular recently.

 

Were you a crafter in your teen years and if so, what was your favorite supply to use?

 

I was not a crafter in my teen years, this is something that I fell into when I was pregnant with my daughter.

 

What one project are you most looking forward to making this Christmas?

 

I am very excited about our new Holiday Line and all of the custom orders, I love creating other peoples visions!

 

Are you currently in the process of creating something new for your store?

 

A Holiday Line for 2011 will be released shortly.

 
Thanks Cyndi for the amazing opportunity to feature you and your dresses on Ashley Suzanne {the blog}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing some your thoughts!